WHY ORGANIC FABRICS?
- Feels super soft. Excellent choice for sensitive, developing skin of a baby.
- Can reduce allergic reactions, rashes and respiratory problems.
- water-based inks and/or pigments with no heavy metals
- natural dyes with low metal and sulphur content
- safe peroxide is used in whitening process - no chlorine bleaching.
ORGANIC COTTON IS BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
In 2014, Textile Exchange commissioned a Life Cycle Assessment on organic cotton and found significant, measurable environmental benefits compared to conventional.